Sunday, February 5, 2017

Allah choose you

Assalamu aleikum everyone!


First of all I want to say Alhamdulillah as we are the chosen one to breathe the air and of all the people in this world, Allah choose you :)  Glad that I managed to come back and write again for my blog. I know it's quite some times for me to be active again here. But a lot of thing has happened to me and I cant help my self to keep up with my writing hobby. when I write it tooks me 3-10 hours to publish one entry. But the question is, what makes me want to write again? 

here's why. 

There is someone who inspired me to write again. (lets name that someone as You-Know-Who).  Someone who boost my passion up in writing after I showed him my diary (as in journal diary not freaking emotional diary NO WAY mannnnn) 

So i did show YKW my passion in drawing. Shared with YKW how much i love to keep cute tiny little stuffs and cut and paste everything in my diary - even the smallest shitty thing. Everythings are special to me anyway. I don't want to miss a thing in my life. I want to appreciate every little ni'mat from Allah SWT. I wish I'll never forget the taste of ni'mat. insyallah. And that's the climax. And Allah SWT proclaimed;

"If you are grateful, I will surely increase you (in favor)..." - [14;7]


Why Blog? 

Most people didn't know when and why this blog was created. I started this blog on 2009 with the intention to share my life with my mom (Mama Suria) and dad (abah Nazan) cuz I lived far away from my parents that time. And as I grow older, the direction is getting different. Im writing for my future. 

To my future self. 
To my future zauj (husband)
To my future child (can't wait to see you my dear)
To anyone who read, I wish something here  will inspire you. 
Insyallah. 

And this is my only sadaqah till I die. I will try my very best to document my journey here for my own future reference.

Last but not least, I apologize to everyone that I may hurt. I am sorry if anyone got hurt by my actions, words, anything that I may have said or done. I am really sorry that I am not able to control my emotions better and end up a total mess and unsure of how to handle things. Im still trying my best to shape myself into a better muslimah and wish I could be more istiqamah. 

                   

May He make us those who are close to Him. 
And lets meet in Jannah and be one of the ZUMARIANS*! Amen.


Sincerely, 
Natasha




GLOSSARY; 
  1. Zumar ; a direct Quranic name for people which means 'groups' / 'companies' / 'crowds'. It refers to the groups of people that will be lead to the gates of Paradise when the Day of Judgement ends.






No comments: