Saturday, March 31, 2012

So I'm done with you ex

Bismillah.. 






My phone just keep ringing. Keep buzzing. Sumpah mengganggu. Jangan sampai aku tukar phone number. Yes annoying kot. I dont know if You're reading this post. Im not going to make You mad. Im just pointing out a reality.






He texted me. all the times. 








Latest : "Nadira I miss You" nak aku reply apa? nak marah? takkan nak marah, menyampah ada lah. tapi malas nak make it worth the fight. Tanpa fikir panjang. So aku replied dengan pantas. 




"Honestly, I have been waiting forever for You to tell me that. But it's gotten to the point where I don't want to hear it anymore. You treated me like shit and honestly I could never open up to You like I once did before. Because You didn't just hurt me, You completely destroyed me. So I think I'm done. "





You know. My life AIN'T easy. But I dont blame people yang take me for granted. Just want to let You know. Do not find me cause I have disappear. I love to live like this. I could feel my lips open and my heart says "Alright Go away and bye "







No hurts. No pain. No cries. And I am free enough to date with anyone I want. But You know me. Im not that type of person yang go with everyone and blah blah blah. This is just about my feeling. People could see the pain in me right.









Hello. Aku dah tak nak terlibat apa apa dalam relay. Semuanya dah diterangkan oleh mereka mereka tentang apa yang aku tak pernah tahu. Tak sangka. tiga tahun hidup hidup kena tipu. Tu baru aku dengar sikit. Belum lagi yang aku taktau. Entah entah masa aku boarding school entah macam mana pun aku tak tau. Haha. kiddos. Desperate sangat nak perempuan. bajet Player lettewww. 





kalau engkau rasa engkau GREAT PLAYER, hye. Im the The GREAT COACH :) 

No comments: